Thursday, July 5, 2018

Catching Up



 At Malmstrom Air Force Base, a young reader proudly holds her copy of Bring Jade Home. It's encouraging that many of the people who wanted to purchase the book were in the "tween" age group and love to read.




Often the people working in the store with us purchased copies too. I am grateful for their help and their support.

At our last book signing in Montana, at Shipton's Big R farm supply store, I was interviewed on Billings TV!
See the interview here:



Back in Lake Geneva, we took a breather until my presentation at the Lake Geneva Library.



We had 39 people attend, and I signed a bunch of copies of the book. Many of my friends from the area came and this was really fun presentation. I'll be at the Lake Geneva Beachfront Authorfest on July 14th from 10-4 in Library Park. Looking forward to meeting more people and telling Jade's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment